In 1950, a trading society started its activity being the roots of what today is Mario Pilato Blat, S.A.
Initially dedicated to the supply of raw materials for the manufacturing of soaps, varnishes and paints, it soon expanded its activity to the ceramic and glass sector.
In 1976, Mario Pilato Blat, S.A. was established, focusing its activity on the import and sale of minerals and raw materials for the sectors of frits, ceramic glazes, glass, refractory, foundry, fertilizers, detergents, chemicals and others.
Pioneers in the import and process of minerals for the industry, we grow at a pace that is demanded by the market and, particularly, by the boom of the ceramic sector in Spain.
“First export of Colofonia to Brazil in 1958”